ORGANIZATION UPDATE – APRIL 2022
Chip Roman, President
THE GREATEST NEWS!
Let’s start with the greatest news! We have received written confirmation from the IcePlex that we will
have the ice time we need for both practices and home games during the 2022-2023 season. We would like
to thank the members of the board and the community at large who worked tirelessly to make this happen.
We are thrilled!
2021-2022 Season Recap
• This year, we had 7 teams - from Mites (8U) to Midgets (18U). Our teams competed in the Snowbelt
(house) and Independent Leagues.
• We held 2 Learn to Play (LTP) sessions.
• We had 86 registered players and 23 Learn to Play participants.
• Our Mite Night/Senior Send-off was a big hit for everyone involved!
• We conducted 4 goalie clinics hosted by Chris Azzano, Assistant Men’s Hockey Coach at SUNY
Morrisville. Our plans are to host 1 per month again this season, beginning in August.
• Our golf tournament fundraiser was a huge success, and the proceeds were used to pay for
tournaments and to keep registration fees down.
• We also hosted summer skates for all levels. Watch for info on our summer skates and golf
tournament for this year.
• Registration will open in May this year, with several payment options available. Please keep an eye on
your email for details.
• We will field teams from Mites to Midgets, as well as LTP.
• We have fine compliment of qualified coaches at every level this year.
• We will pay up to $700 for a tournament for each of our independent teams. There will be no JAM
tournament fee for Snowbelt League teams.
• There is plenty of playing time for all players. No one rides the bench.
• There will be at least 2 practices and 1 home game per week at the IcePlex.
• Monthly Board meetings are open to anyone who wants to attend.